Christmas 2008

So, we were really bad about getting pictures. We shot some video, but didn’t take many still shots. We didn’t get any of the Saxey Christmas party or the Christensen party either. Ooops! That’s not like us. Owell, Christmas was pretty low key this year, we really only picked out 3 gifts each for the kids and we were very selective about what they were. We wanted to make sure they appreciate them. This picture was taken on Christmas Eve with their new bathrobes. Instead of getting them pajamas which they all already have some, plus we knew that Nana would be getting them pajamas, we went for the robes. They LOVE them. I’m hoping it will cut back on our usage of towels, therefore cutting back on laundry. Hallelujah!

1 comments:

Shawni said...

Hey I just wanted to say hi and THANK YOU for your sweet comment on my blog. Seriously that made my day. Sometimes I want my own "I love Lucy" t-shirt too, and other days I think this girl is going to kill me! Anyway, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated your kind words.

What a cute family you guys have!
Love, Shawni